In today's lesson, we were introduced to the basics Animate. We were shown an example of an animation of a flower eating a butterfly, we then had the chance to experiment ourselves by drawing our own.
My animation is about photosynthesis, how a flower reacts to the sunlight and then reacts to the darkness.
My animation is about photosynthesis, how a flower reacts to the sunlight and then reacts to the darkness.
At the beginning, it took me time to get a full grasp of layering each of my drawings, and also using a drawing pad for the first time. I found the process very repetitive and time-consuming as within each layer I had to redraw certain parts of the animation, but I found that when I persevered and made my animation a little more simple, I understood the basics and what I was doing more.


























No comments:
Post a Comment