Thursday, 15 March 2018

Reflection on My Time at College


When I first started college, I did not have any experience with the adobe software and very little experience with a cannon camera which is a lower mark than the one we are currently using at college. 

I feel like but having been almost thrown into the software, I have picked it up quite well, I have watched many tutorials and have taken the opportunity in lessons to ask how to do certain things on the software. The main software I mostly struggled on was Premiere Pro and so this made me hesitant as the original reason I wanted to take the course,was to then go into film. Fortunately, I worked on it and watched many tutorials and practised skills at home, and so I regained confidence for the moving image module. I feel that I have definitely improved from my first projects as I know what I am wanting to do and mostly know how to do it. The last software I need to grasp is Adobe After Effects. 

To conclude this, I believe that I have grown in confidence and have also improved in story making. Next year, I want to further my skills and work on the effects I can apply onto my film to make it look more professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment