Monday, 19 February 2018

FMP Ideas

Film:






I have started to develop ideas for my film, the main topic I will be projecting is bullying. I will present this from someone seeing someone else being bullied. The setting will be at school and at home. 
At the beginning of the film, I will have a video survey on whether people have been bullied before and how they felt during that process, I will then ask them how they spot bullying. The film will be about a girl/boy is consistently being teased and bullied at school and home. The audience will see the character's thoughts and dreams. 

One of the advantages of this film will be that if I were to put it on social media, it will reach more people and will make victims aware of the kind of help they can receive, and those witnessing the bullying made aware of how they can help the victim. Another advantage of this project is that it will allow me to improve and use inventive shots to make the story more exciting. 

A disadvantage of this is that when collecting information through survey and vox pop, this can cause some sensitivity as bullying is a subject which everyone can relate to this subject, this is because the majority of people would of either been the victim or have witnessed bullying in their lifetime. Bullying is such a broad subject as it happens almost everywhere and some times we don't even know we are doing it as there are so many ways for us to discreetly do it, whether it's through a joke or behind a computer screen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment