The Sun:
I thought that the animation, 'The Sun', was quite clever as it showed us that by having too much of something is bad. They showed this by having the sun shine brightly, killing life forms as it goes, although when there is the right amount of sunlight, life forms are able to grow and flourish. When the sun found the human, it almost seemed as if it wanted him/her to die, when the human ran and hid behind the tree from the sun, the sun tried to find ways to draw that person back out into the light. But in the end, as the day came to an end the moon immersed and the human was safe...
The Forest:
This animation, I found, was quite visual. It was this way too project many messages such as being different is okay and to also enjoy the simple natural things we have, such as nature. I liked how the narrator used short and simple language, I feel as though it made the animation more dramatic as we many focused on the complicity of the dark animation.
No comments:
Post a Comment