For my film, I wanted to add a few young actors to my film, I felt that this will express that bullying can effect anyone, whether they are a 12 year old girl trying to find out what kind of person they are at senior school, or whether it is a 19 year old exploring career opportunities.
As bullying is also a sensitive subject, I wanted to have the younger people's parent's consent, making them aware of what I am planning to do and that way if they had any queries, they had my contact details on the consent for to get a hold of me.
In the consent form I added details about me, showing them why they can trust that I will not exploit their children. I was planning on using my youngest sister's friends to play the younger roles of my film, and so due to that, separate from the consent form, I first messaged each of them the plot of my story, then that way they could first decide whether they wanted to be a part of it.
This link will take you to the consent form which I gave out to the girls who felt that they were up for acting in my film - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1B0MZOFP18n582MhorAwLJuGvxtnJiaiO0OdwbqSQLVc/edit
This link will take you to the consent form which I gave out to the girls who felt that they were up for acting in my film - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1B0MZOFP18n582MhorAwLJuGvxtnJiaiO0OdwbqSQLVc/edit
After I started receiving the consent forms back, I contacted the girls straight away to organise a date where they can come over to film. This was quite tricky as all the girls had their own commitments, but luckily we managed to find a day which everyone could do. Below are the consent forms which I received back.


No comments:
Post a Comment