Thursday, 7 December 2017

Creating Symbols on Animate




Firstly to create a symbol on Adobe Animate, I drew a basic house which will be my initial template for my animation. To draw my house I chose to use the paintbrush tool on the toolbar which is on the right.


Next, I selected the house with the Direct Selection Tool, which placed a dotted square around the house. After that, I duplicated my symbol by copying it (cmd + C) and pasted it (cmd + V) inline with the original, this gave the impression of a row of houses. When I changed the colour on each of the houses, as you can see below's screenshot, as I've duplicated them, all of the duplications have changed also as they are all linked.


Then I selected the row again by using the dotted square box, I started to overlay the houses on top of the original layer to create a town looking effect.



After that, I put my houses into a setting, which was a beach, with each layer, I allocated them into separate ones to organise them, and this also means that when layering the symbols, it will be easier as then I can change the order of layers.

No comments:

Post a Comment