This blog post will be describing and explaining my work experience plans. It will include the companies/businesses that I will be approaching, justifying my choices on how will this link in with my future plans for employability.
In the New Year, I will be gaining work experience at an advertising company called Stella London (http://www.stellar.london), which is based in London, here, they promote all sorts of things, one of them being films, one of the films they have promoted was Fast and Furious 8, and also Minions, amongst many more. I feel that this would be a great place to help me indulge in the busy atmosphere, the company is not as big as some so this would be a great starting point for me. I find that my strengths are with marketing and story writing, with these two strengths I will be able to clasp onto the main points of the film, without giving too much away from the film itself. With the future careers I have researched, Screenwriter and Advertising Art Director, I feel this experience will help me develop my creativity, art and design skills, excellent team working and communication skills, storytelling skills and an understanding of dramatic structure, a willingness to accept criticism and rejection of your work, and good presentation and networking skills. With these skills developed, I will be able to be more adaptable to my future jobs, by also having worked for Stella, I will be able to start creating a list of useful contacts to get into the industry.

No comments:
Post a Comment