Devizes
In Devizes, there are many locations which can create the kind of atmosphere I would like in my magazine, it has old streets which go back to the 18th century, or lit-up ally ways, both of these kinds of locations in Devizes, can create an urban/street look to my pictures.
When taking photos in the old 18th-century streets, I feel like it highlights the new culture and compares it to the old, by having the historic structural appearance of the buildings and also from what the model is wearing, the two styles are then put to comparison, it is almost out of place.
Below are some examples of locations in Devizes where I took pictures of my models. What I like about these locations are that they have very narrow streets. I liked this as it shows how the town's history is still amongst us, and as traditions and trends change, those buildings remain their historic atmosphere.

Below are the pictures which I have taken in those locations.
Bath
Bath, like Devizes has a contrast of modern day buildings and historic locations, and so this allows me to continue the theme in the magazine throughout.
For my Bath location, I chose to shoot here, at the time, the tree by the wall was lit up with lightbulb fairy lights due to the Christmas festivities. I also liked how the graffiti on the wall brightens the dull area, and then standing there you are also able to overlook a part of Bath, which I also liked about the location.
Below are pictures which I have taken in this location.
Salisbury
Another Location I used was a pub in Salisbury, as I decided to do a social evolution section of the magazine, I took photos of my younger siblings on their devices constantly during a family and friends reunion meal, showing that social media can cause anti-social behavior.



No comments:
Post a Comment