I believe that, in general, I am managing my workload successfully as I have been able to balance both my social life and college work. But there are improvements which I could add to make myself feel more organised.
At the moment for college, I arrive at least an hour to thirty minutes early, this gives me enough time to organise myself before my lesson starts, and so I would check my checklist of work to see if there is anything I could do to make myself a little productive, this includes going to the library to finish off a blog, or to work on a skill that I had learnt in a lesson, giving me time to understand it, for example, how to use different tools on Premiere Pro. My checklist is in a paper form as I feel that to physically write down what I need to do and to actually tick it off helps me to accomplish my work.
After getting home from college, I try to complete tasks that I didn't during lesson time, tasks such as finishing my gif or completing my short film. But unfortunately, this is not always the case as sometimes I forget to add files to my student Google Drive and so all I can access are images and the video clips. And so if that is the case, I then practise the skills I have learnt in the lessons with those clips. To improve this, I could add a reminder of some sort such as creating a digital reminder, or to write it down on my checklist, to help me get into the routine of saving documents and unfinished projects onto my student Google Drive to ensure that I am always on top of my work and assignments. Something that could help me save more work onto my student drive is by creating a shortcut, that may quicken the process.


No comments:
Post a Comment