Thursday, 19 October 2017

S.M.A.R.T. Targets

What I Have Done so Far on The Course:

  • I've learnt how to create a gif on Premiere Pro
  • I'v learnt different story theories about the different characters, for example, Hero's Journey, Vladmir Propp's Theory, Todorv's Theory, etc.
  • How to add different filters onto my pictures in photoshop
  • Colour Harmonies
  • How to apply Sound to a video on Premiere Pro
  • Three Point Lighting
  • Primary and Secondary research
  • Photomation properties and how to combine images together in a sequence
  • Camera angles
  • Impact of sound in a film
  • Camera Features
  • How to add filter on a video clip such as increasing the speed, changing/enhancing colours, etc.
  • The styles and conventions of a silent film
  • Colour spectrum and properties of RGB and CMY(K)
  • Not all colour can be printed 

Things I'm Good At:
  • Writing reviews/evaluations
  • Coming up with storylines
  • Attendance and punctuality
  • Work well as a team member, taking charge and make sure we have each part of the group project covered
  • Work well independently
  • Creating and capturing foley sound

Things I Need to Work on:
  • Enhancing my knowledge on the new and different software being used in lessons for example, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, InDesign, Animate, etc.
  • I m too much of a perfectionist and find that I spend far too long on a project as I sometimes delete my work and start over, for example, when when creating a animated gif

Top Three Things I Need To Work On:
  • To learn more on how to do things on Premiere Pro
  • To have up to date knowledge on software we are using/going to use
  • To go straight to the point with work so that I don't spend too long on a specific project

S.M.A.R.T. Targets for Each Thing I Need to Work on:
  • To Learn 5-10 tools on Adobe Premiere Pro by the end of next week.
  • To Learn 5-10 tools on Adobe InDesign by the end of next week.
  • To Learn 5-10 tools on Adobe Photoshop by the end of next week.
  • To learn 5-10 tolls/features on a college camera by the end of next week.
  • To refresh my knowledge of Premiere Pro once a week. I will do this by going over/practising at home, of the skills I have learnt in lessons.
  • To refresh my knowledge of Photoshop once a week. I will do this by going over/practising at home, of the skills I have learnt in lessons.
  • To refresh my knowledge of InDesign once a week. I will do this by going over/practising at home, of the skills I have learnt in lessons.
  • To experiment with Adobe Animate to get basic knowledge about software, and so learn at least 5-10 tools once every two days, before we come back from half term.
  • To create a list/plan on what I did to accomplish by the end of the week to allow me to be on to of work.
  • To communicate with staff so that I understand what to do in my assigned tasks every lesson, for the rest of this term.

No comments:

Post a Comment